• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

18 wheeler clip art needed...

777signs

I have a trucking company needing a sign, and they want the same truck that is on their business card. I don't know where to look to get this, or something similar. I do not have any truck clipart like this.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 444

ProWraps

oh hell, i didnt realize that was freds art. just pay for the thing. i thought you scanned it off their biz card.

777signs

I actually got it from the company. They sent me this file. If it is Freds, that is great. I will buy it. Thanks guys!!!

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
FYI, I do not trace images that have a watermark on them. Plus 99% of the time it is cheaper to buy it from a vector site if available since they recoup the creation costs by selling it by the dozens or hundreds

777signs

Can someone explain to me how they recognized it? Originally, I got a cell phone pic of the image, I called and the secretary sent me this image. When I enlarged it, I saw a watermark, but could not tell what it was, that is why I posted it here to find something similar. I still can't read the watermark on the image?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Can someone explain to me how they recognized it? Originally, I got a cell phone pic of the image, I called and the secretary sent me this image. When I enlarged it, I saw a watermark, but could not tell what it was, that is why I posted it here to find something similar. I still can't read the watermark on the image?

The watermark says: © THIS IMAGE IS COPYRIGHTED. Copyright watermarks do not appear on licensed artwork. It's reasonably easy to read on our website. The artist is located in Mexico and does remarkable work involving cars, trucks, dogs, horse, and hot women. We will be sending him a royalty for your purchase.

Every vendor's watermark is laid out a little differently from any other but the intent is the same ... to keep honest people honest. Thank you for your order.

southpawP8NTR

I didn't pay much attention to the watermark other than it was there. It looked like one of Fred's to me, so I went to his site and searched tractor trailer and there she be.lol

777signs

This is why I like this forum, it does not take long for someone to point people in the right direction. I don't want to spend $100 for a clip art package for one clip art. Before signs101, I would have never found this. Thanks again.