• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

20" Cold Laminator??

splizaat

Looking for a 20" Cold Laminator to pair up with the new roland 20" Printer BN-20....Anyone know if someone makes one?! Don't have the printer yet, just putting together a list of expenses before we pull the trigger...I've heard they're out there but don't know where to look?

Locals Find!

Their are some manual 24" laminators on the market. However, the cost is going to be prohibitive compared to the big squeegee. The BS is a lot more practical and can be used for more than just the one job.

splizaat

Ya I'm using a 24" BIG SQUEEGEE right now for applying mask and sometimes graphics....We will see how it goes - there are times when the BS wrinkles and it's extremely hard to get started straight without a second person for me...usually I start with someone and manually squeegee/mask the first 8", then push the big squeegee in there for the rest of the sheet of stickers.

DRamm76

"Inexpensive small laminator that does it all"...didnt this all lead us to the era of the daige?