• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2012 Ford Police Interceptor

formanek

Anyone know where I can find a template OR at least a good side view of the new car? I have hunted all over the net and can't find anything suitable to make my own template. My town department is getting one for me to skin in the first portion of April but I can get my hands on it until then and they want so proposal artwork.:thankyou:

SignosaurusRex

The Interceptor is basically a 2012 Taurus. An actual Interceptor template is tough to get. I was lucky enough to get invited to a factory sponsored pre-production preview of one of only two they had built so I took photos and measurements while I could. I'm scheduled to do my first this next week if the unit shows up so the actual hands on may be interesting.

dale911

President
Good luck. I'm getting my Police Interceptor Utility in June if it comes in on time. I can't even hardly get images of it, much less a template. Nice to see another brother in blue doing what I'm doing.

visual800

I got this one I can send you if interested.

I was looking frantically for the damn taurus interceptor and its not easily accesible. most shots that were good resolution were horrible positions, side views were low resolution.

Attachments

• popo.jpg
    popo.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 206

jfiscus

Rap Master
Pro Vehicle Outlines' templates are very close from what I can tell versus the real deal. We've got a lot of them coming here for graphics as soon as they are out of the factory... been making the graphics layouts for months.

formanek

I got this one I can send you if interested.

I was looking frantically for the damn taurus interceptor and its not easily accesible. most shots that were good resolution were horrible positions, side views were low resolution.

Do you have a pure side view?

visual800

Hi Bruce,
that is a good illustration page. :thumb:

JR

ty sir but the car was low resolution crap lol it was all i could find

man I tried to find a great side view and I looked and looked and even started looking for a regular taurus and was gonna illy it black and white and said the hell with this

jfiscus

Rap Master
This one is not 100% to scale; as I drew it before they had a template out. But it should work for proofing purposes, then scale it once you have something to measure off of.

Attachments

• interceptor.pdf
    187.2 KB · Views: 309

formanek

This one is not 100% to scale; as I drew it before they had a template out. But it should work for proofing purposes, then scale it once you have something to measure off of.
Another reason I love this site!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pdf. I never use a template for final anyway and make the measurements once I have the vehicle. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: