• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 20x40 Fabric banner

KH t's n Signs

Hey all,

I am looking for a supplier that can print a 20ft tall x 40ft wide fabric banner that is not see through. Would need some sort of grommet option on top. My customer wants to do an unveiling and either pull it to a side or just let it drop to reveal what is behind the covering.

I could have B2 do a 20x40 banner but that would be heavy as heck. I thought a sublimated or fabric option would be lighter weight. Also, this will have an image printed on it, that is why we aren't able to just do a blackout curtain.

any help is appreciated.

ABA Visibility Products

Premium Subscriber
Hey all,

I am looking for a supplier that can print a 20ft tall x 40ft wide fabric banner that is not see through. Would need some sort of grommet option on top. My customer wants to do an unveiling and either pull it to a side or just let it drop to reveal what is behind the covering.

I could have B2 do a 20x40 banner but that would be heavy as heck. I thought a sublimated or fabric option would be lighter weight. Also, this will have an image printed on it, that is why we aren't able to just do a blackout curtain.

any help is appreciated.
Hello KH t's n Signs --

We'd be glad to do this for you. Give Bryan or Cathy a call at 801-305-1655 or send an email to sales@abacatalog.com. We have several varieties of fabric in stock, ready to print and ship from Salt Lake City UT direct to you or blind shipped to your customer.

Thank you!

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
Mark Tangry at Lake Graphic and Label can do it....he's also in Ohio based right by the Cleveland airport and he is a wholesale shop. He has an incredible Durst dye-sub printer and high end finishing equipment.