• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

24x36 prints mounted on foam board

I am doing 5 24x36 prints (only text) mounted on 3/8 foam board.
Just curious if I am in the ballpark with the pricing I quoted?
I quoted them $90 each x 5 = $450 total.
Thanks

Mosh

No artwork, I would be $60 for the prints and $20 for the foam, so $80 each. You are right there.

gabagoo

if you were to put a digital print of a credit card 24 x 36 on foam core or some of that heavier board available which is similar to foamcore, how hard would it be to round the corners with a jigsaw? I am curious if the saw will give a clean cut or will the fibers basically ruin the edges and effect the print. I ask as I now do this with 6mm pvc and the customer wants to save money and says they are temporory and not meant for long term. any thoughts?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
if you were to put a digital print of a credit card 24 x 36 on foam core or some of that heavier board available which is similar to foamcore, how hard would it be to round the corners with a jigsaw? I am curious if the saw will give a clean cut or will the fibers basically ruin the edges and effect the print. I ask as I now do this with 6mm pvc and the customer wants to save money and says they are temporory and not meant for long term. any thoughts?

Cutawl or band saw, in that order. Failing that, a scroll saw. A jig saw will tear the crap out of foam core and a corner rounder will crush it.

gabagoo

no these are a re occuring order but usually come in ones or two's, so you never know when it will dry up on you and be stuck with useless blanks. I have this other material I ordered and although it is sort of like foamcore it is much stronger. The name escapes me but I will try cutting it this morning and see how it reactes to a dull jigsaw blade lol

sjm

no these are a re occuring order but usually come in ones or two's, so you never know when it will dry up on you and be stuck with useless blanks. I have this other material I ordered and although it is sort of like foamcore it is much stronger. The name escapes me but I will try cutting it this morning and see how it reactes to a dull jigsaw blade lol

Hey we can handle 1 and 2's too. Saves working weekends. :rock-n-roll: