• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

30" Banner Material

Team Valhalla

Please forgive me if I'm barking up the wrong tree by posting this here and not a more specific section...

We don't run through a lot of banner material - except every two years or so when we donate parking lot banners to the local school. The art classes come up with the designs, we print them, get them sewn, and then give them to the school. Well, this is the year that they want to update their banners, so we said we'd do it again.

My problem is .... I can't find 30" material! I see a lot of 38", but no 30". Is 30" material a thing of the past now??

Any help in finding material would be greatly appreciated.

IV

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can't say I've ever seen 30" banner material for printing. 30" punched vinyls and unpunched, but not banner. We have 38" in stock for 3' banners. Is cutting it down a problem ??

Black Star

Not A New Member
I used to order 30" banner material all the time but it has gotten harder to find. I used to order it through Fellers but the smallest size available is now 38".

Team Valhalla

I used to order 30" banner material all the time but it has gotten harder to find. I used to order it through Fellers but the smallest size available is now 38".

Exactly! I'm finding 38", but no 30".

I'd even entertain the idea of having it slit down to size if a supplier had that capability.

IV