• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

30 second radio ad?

Stacey K

I like making signs
I bought a 30 second spot for the high school football games. Will run 2x per game all season. I don't know where to start...if I use my own voice, has anyone had luck uploading to Fiverr for editing? The school will do the voice over but thought maybe I could spend a couple bucks and make it cool LOL

Does anyone have a script they might use I can copy?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you intend to use it as an advertisement for your business or as a 30 second pep talk for the team ?? Afterall, you are really doing this to help support the team. No one gives 2 hoots about who you are unless you're some big shot like Coke or Budweiser. I think more of the kids drink bud than coke these days.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We ran a radio ad a few years back on the only rock station within our area. The business owner had a musician friend create a "wrap" song. Too funny! Wish I had a copy of it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
The cost was only $200 and yes, I like the idea of doing more of a cheer to the kids than anything! Awesome idea Gino! And yes, nobody really listens to all the lingo, it's more of a status symbol type thing and since my sons on the team, seems pretty damn cheap of me if I don't do it! LOL

gnubler

I've been looking into this as well, we have several thousand $ credit with a local radio station. I've been holding off because we already have more work than we can handle, more is not needed right now.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Make it personal....do the ad yourself. Put your best voice forward!

A lot of our locals do the same...realtors, car dealerships, independent grocers, florists, etc.... It will go a long way to help establish a connection.

JB

unclebun

I've been looking into this as well, we have several thousand $ credit with a local radio station. I've been holding off because we already have more work than we can handle, more is not needed right now.
Don't worry. You won't get any business from a radio ad. TV either.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
The company I used to work for had the phrase "Do you need a sign, call 555-Sign" and repeated it about 5 or 6 times during the 30 second spot. Really annoying but it stuck in peoples minds.