• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

38' banner

jc1cell

Has anyone ever printed a 38' banner on a mutoh valuejet?

I'm thinking it shouldn't be a problem but before I jump the gun I wanted to ask you guys.

jc

Craig Sjoquist

well from what the shops that print for me tell me

long prints are tough 10ft plus
your machine ?
sure others have better answers

fonts rule

petepaz

i just did a 28ft on my roalnd and the only problem was our computer consultant knocking the machine off on the last 2 ft (had a thread about that one)other than that well perfect

synergy_jim

60 ft here

we have done a 60' banner on our roland. No problems at all.

Make sure the material is rolled nice and straight and tape it to the take up straight before you start printing...

D

DARLAK

76' on a roland FJ-52 SolventJet, usually on a long banner you get problems with the finished product not being as long as it should because the banner material is so heavy. i steched the artwork out to 77' and the banner still was 6" short of what it should have been. could be my dinosaur of a printer though...

javila

i just did a 28ft on my roalnd and the only problem was our computer consultant knocking the machine off on the last 2 ft (had a thread about that one)other than that well perfect

Just looked up the thread, what did you end up doing?

mark in tx

Shouldn't matter what brand of printer.

Just keep an eye on things when you print long banners.

btw longest I've done was 150 feet. Had to rig up a holder for that bigass roll of banner material.

SignsRus

We have the 64" Valuejet. Rolled out a 40' print couple weeks ago. Have left this printing running overnight with over 100' worth of stuff to print with no issues. Just check from time to time for head strikes. Don't want to waste a bunch of ink and material