• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3m ij35c peeling off. interior latex paint. what to do?

Did you let the print outgas before cutting to size? I always wait at least 24h before cutting otherwise even lightest ink layer will make the vinyl curl up.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
For us, we will NEVER do a wall project without first testing adhesion. To do this all you need is the appropriate spring scale (see 3M rest kit). You then need the various materials you are considering for the project. Make you strips and go test the wall.

If you client is far away, hire a company in that area that knows what they are doing to do the test and installation.

You HAVE to explain this to the client! YOU are the professional and had better know what you are doing. Just being able to print and install a graphic is not enough. Educate yourself, your staff and your clients.

Doing stuff with the cheapest materials you can purchase!? Well the old adage applies, you get what you pay for!