• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4 Over - The Empire Has Stuck Back!

copythat

I started a thread last year about 4Over will one day take your clients away. Well here they are---> http://redtagprintsale.com/ Recognized the site? Some of you couldn't wait for them to start their wholesale signs business.

We spoke about them in another forum, and couple of months later they started with this ad campaign attached. So they are smart enough to have all our forums monitored.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell The Died Will Rise"

In their case since we (print forum) boycotted their services, their numbers have not grown as years past! Now their problem is that they need a lot of work to feed all the beast of equipment & employees. So it's not a rumor anymore.

Just keeping you aware of what's happening.

moz-screenshot-2.png

moz-screenshot-1.png

Attachments

• 4over.jpg
    4over.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 119

Jack Knight1979

yup. they're evil. I hope they implode on themselves.

two years ago they launched a smear campaign against HP for trying to sell printing.

Now look at these a$$holes.

ProWraps

they sent me their spam email announcing this sh*ttastic website. my exact reply was:

I didnt ask to be a part of this. You guys are lowballing sh*t bags. take me off your list.

ATXsigns

I listened in on the webinar presentation today. If you are in the top 3 tiers of membership, you can pay $300/mo to be a partner of the site. Sales from your area will feed to your account on a round-robin distribution basis. You'll get a cut of the sales. Customers can serve themselves as on other DIY sites. The retail prices for these DIY products are pretty low IMHO. The $300/mo goes to national marketing. If you post coupons and people use your code, that customer and his commissions are yours 'forever'.

I'm still new and as a premier member, I can't join it. "Anyone" can be a commission affiliate and make a few points from sales fed thru their links.

So, yet another need to distinguish ourselves as design-value-added services. sigh.

David Wright

Hmmm, I got dropped from 4over for inactivity. Tried to reinstate it and nothing. I don't do a lot but Colorpoint has my business now.

Rooster

I tried to get them to give me a quote on a nice little catalog project, but all they wanted was more $15 business cards from me. They wouldn't even give me a quote on the project because I was only an affiliate member or whatever their lowest ranking was.

Just as well. If I had heard about this after sending them the job I would have been pissed.

One positive to take from this is that whenever I've seen a wholesale only place extend their pricing to the retail side. It's because they're hurting for certain and they tend to disappear rather quickly.

jasonx

Side Question: Is it ok for a retail operation to then provide trade pricing to trade customers?

jjwstar

i find it very hard to accept. zoo printing has been emailing me for the last couple of months now. what other providers are available?