• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

440 mL Eco Max Cartridges

Robert M

We now have 440mL Alta ink cartridges for use in Roland printers using the Max inks. These inks are fully compatable with OEM inks and require no flushing or profile change. Made in America with a full money back quarantee.

220 mL are 49.95
440 mL are 95.00

more info at www.altainks.com or call 800-328-1306

thank you

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Could or would you explain to me the advantages of your ink over the Roland max inks. My cost isn’t much higher than that already, so I would need to know why I should change. If something is good to start with, I have to save more than 5% or 6% to merely change. So, what is it that your inks do differently ??

Please… either on here or PM me.

Thank you…
Gino

Robert M

The only advantage would be in the price. These inks were developed by an American ink manufacturer to be replacements for the OEM inks. The chemical base and pigment loads are designed to mirror your current inks. We are priced at 49.95 a cartridge, the OEM inks at 64.95 are 30% more.

Thanks

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for your honest answer.

I’m currently paying around $103 for the 440’s. I negotiated hard to get that price and I’m from the old school… where when you strike up a deal, I remain loyal until someone proves to me they have a better product. The price is always secondary to me. That just gets passed onto my end-users with the knowledge that they are getting the best product available. Again, I will remain loyal to those that serve me until I can save 15% or 20% in cost. My way of thinking is how I treat my suppliers and my customers and that’s why so many of our customers remain loyal to us. We treat others the way we want to be treated. :unclesam:

Thanks again…..

Gino

CarNate69

I will personally never switch from Roland inks, the risk involved isn't worth the benefits of saving a few bucks.

We have all been trained to use only roland inks in these machines, so I will continue to do so :)