• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

48" x 96" snap frame for 3mm ACM

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Do you know of a source to get a snap frame or something similar for a 48" x 96'? I'm making a 3mm ACM dry erase board and want something along the edges of the ACM.

I'm printing custom graphics on 3M with dry erase over-laminate and applying to the ACM

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Do you know of a source to get a snap frame or something similar for a 48" x 96'? I'm making a 3mm ACM dry erase board and want something along the edges of the ACM.

I'm printing custom graphics on 3M with dry erase over-laminate and applying to the ACM
is it standing or going on a wall? Wall mount could be fun if you went for a 5x10 and used some v cutting to make your own mount frame. similar to how they show those Gilman canvas wraps at the shows.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
thanks, but I'm just looking for the frame.

At least now I know how they can afford to send me a book every month even though I just throw it in the trash.

Ha! No kidding. I just finally got fed up with receiving all these damn catalogs and canceled our subscription today.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Ha! No kidding. I just finally got fed up with receiving all these damn catalogs and canceled our subscription today.

Subscription? Heck I never subscribed to anything. Even when I moved, not even two weeks went by before they tracked me down.

We should lay off the straw manufactures and look into ULine...

mkmie

Lost Soul
Just a thought but we just print the "frame" on the vinyl or the acm before laming with dry erase laminate. What is your go-to dry erase lam?

equippaint

IMO, they look cleaner without a frame. Gotta watch how much gap the frame will leave behind it too, 1 aggressive cleaning and your acm will be bent.

mkmie

Lost Soul

Attachments

• Mainfreight Dry Erase.jpg
    Mainfreight Dry Erase.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 261