• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Now that they released a new website... you need to check the pricing. Things went WAY up. And I used to get free local shipping but now they are charging almost $70 to ship a roll of vinyl. :noway::noway::noway:

gnubler

Thanks for the tip. I was looking forward to the new website (old one was terrible) but wasn't anticipating price jumps.

I've used Sinalite and the quality was great, but long shipping times...I think they're in Canada.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I just checked out signalite... those prices are higher than 4over's new prices... and those turnaround times are ugly.

gnubler

In the past I used Printograph (trade version of Got Print). Don't use it now because they have a monthly order minimum which I can't fulfill.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
They never have.. If I order 20 perfs, I get 100 boxes delivered.

I finally got a hold of customer service. They said there is a problem with the website and window perf so they have to figure it out.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Yea, 4x8 window perf... $70/ea to ship. If you get 2, that's $140. I have 35 windows I need to order... no discount on multiple pieces.
I know you had ordered from Signs365 in the past, just curious if you prefer the window perf from 4Over better? I don't print window perf after the last debackle I had so I've been ordering it out again.

gnubler

What was 4Over charging on the perf? S365 is $130 +$10 shipping, but I'm sure you know that already.

gnubler

I finally got a hold of customer service.
How? I had an order mishap a few weeks ago, immediately tried to call their 1-800 number, got the "no longer in service" message.

They might be getting too big for their britches. Time to start shopping around.

brdesign

I was wondering how long it was going to take the online lowballers to suck enough people in before they raised their prices.
Unfortunately, that is becoming a popular business strategy now. Convince enough investors to keep dumping money into the business so they can operate at a loss until all of their competitors go out of business. Then they jack up the prices once they have a monopoly.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
S365 is great but expensive on window perf and clear. 4over was 2.5/sq. ft ... now it's $3.50 sq ft.

Gnumbler, I got a hold of them on the chat session. It took an hour and a half for a response but I guess that's because of the new website. They said the perf is still 2.50 for unlaminated, but the website is only giving option for laminated.

gnubler

It's not Amazon, it's everything. The quality of mass market goods has turned to crap compared to 20 years ago. I buy vintage kitchenware and other plastic products (eg Tupperware) at estate sales that is superior in quality by far. Modern stuff just cracks or breaks within months and gets tossed.