• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

50 Yard signs

vinylbarry

Ok came across this tonight and thought everbody might get a kick out of this one.

50 yard signs for 50.00 they have a website but I didnt want to post it.

Attachments

• 3n73o43l15Y65P05R0b130a0206aa273c17aa.jpg
    3n73o43l15Y65P05R0b130a0206aa273c17aa.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 3n03k03md5V25T35R3b1342c7201d3f9412be.jpg
    3n03k03md5V25T35R3b1342c7201d3f9412be.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 101

PMG

HEHEHE You did post it because its in the first picture on their own yard sign LOL :doh:

fmg

What is the kick about this? I bet you this person is making money and probably getting a kick out of people trying to get a kick out of them!

Locals Find!

If you visit the website they aren't even mounted on coro. They are selling laminated paper/vinyl. No step stake, no real rigid substrate and they only do everything in arial no logos.

This guy is selling garbage at garbage prices. Not even worth discussing.

Malkin

It does make for a good example of what a $1 sign looks like.

Some people need to see it in order to gain some perspective on why our signs cost more.

vinylbarry

FMG Well thats a point but heres another, 1 full size lam sheet and these are not 8.5x11, 1 full color paper stock or card stock printed, 2 flags, 2 pieces of wire and all for $1.00 you tell me are they making money???? Oh and these will not last any weather at all. So to me its :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so have a :bushmill:or if you prefer:violet:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I wonder what it costs to rent the dumpster and how many of those signs it would take to fill one?

wayne k
guam usa

GypsyGraphics

doesn't look like there's a substrate of any kind to me... they look pretty floppy and pretty crappy.

EDIT: oops... never mind, adtechia already pointed that out.

scallahan

From a look at the web site it appears that for that price they are just giving you the sign with no frame.

If they printed those using an off-set press with black ink and colored stock they could be making pretty good money depending on what type of press they were using.

Williams Signs

Got a place around here that is selling double-sided full color corplast yard signs for 6.00 each no min. and no art charge. They tell everyone that their print and coro will last at least 10 - 20 years.

FMG Well thats a point but heres another, 1 full size lam sheet and these are not 8.5x11, 1 full color paper stock or card stock printed, 2 flags, 2 pieces of wire and all for $1.00 you tell me are they making money???? Oh and these will not last any weather at all. So to me its :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so have a :bushmill:or if you prefer:violet:

Looks like the flags and stakes are extra$$$

J

john1

We should all email them and say we seen somebody doing 50 for $20 shipped to make them mad lol

W

wetgravy

They might just print these on an inkjet printer, I saw some thick neon roll stock about 4 months ago I almost bought ... but then realized I'm not 12 years old trying to run for class president. Came on a 24" roll and price was $15 for a 100' roll. throw laminate on top of it and you could probably print for about $.35 to $.50 /foot including ink if you don't go high quality with the ink.

vinylbarry

FMG well thanks there fr th gram corectin i gits back to u. Some times it a typs error ran afrea.

Wet uzz knoz wer a good ole cuntry boz can fitch a rolz of that ther neon stokz.

:ROFLMAO: