• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

60" wide LED light box prints ???

Does anybody here print 60" wide? I need 2 prints 60" wide x 96" long. This will be installed in a LED lightbox. Because of most of the print being solid, I am afraid if I use 48" material and overlap, that at night time you will see a band.
I am in Canada any trade printers from Canada? Or if I have to USA is fine too. I am open to suggestions. I have been doing all there work and would hate to loose this to a local competitor.
Thanks Every one!!

Attachments

• Odins Sign Odins on Top (1).pdf
    695.1 KB · Views: 111

FlorenceC

Coffee first. Your problems later.
Check with AClick/XLPrints out of Scarborough. They are pretty reliable and I work with them regularly.

Does anybody here print 60" wide? I need 2 prints 60" wide x 96" long. This will be installed in a LED lightbox. Because of most of the print being solid, I am afraid if I use 48" material and overlap, that at night time you will see a band.
I am in Canada any trade printers from Canada? Or if I have to USA is fine too. I am open to suggestions. I have been doing all there work and would hate to loose this to a local competitor.
Thanks Every one!!
Usually something that size you’re seeing someone use backlit banner material (https://www.duratexmedia.com/15oz-backlit-banner.html). I know a place in YYC that does it but don’t know if it will fit with your box/specs.

MikePro

it is also possible to do a zero overlap tile line if you just tape your tiles together: cut once through both, and tape the seam together before applying both at once. overlap with a clear laminate strip to help keep the seam from opening-up/shrinking-back over time.