• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

66 pound weight "loss" - in ten seconds.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I got the chance to use one of these today, and they're not just for injuries.

Being 66 pounds overweight, I wanted to experience a glimpse ten months into the future, when I would be free of of my extra weight. In a span of ten seconds, I could change my weight back and forth between my current weight and my goal weight. (Depending on the model, they're capable of putting a user anywhere between 20% to 100% of their current body weight)

I was absolutely shocked. What surprised me most is how badly my excess weight places severe strain on my hip joints and on my heels. I could literally feel the ball joints in my hips being rammed into the sockets as I returned to normal weight.o_O

In one sense, it was horrifying....but on the other hand, it was such a liberating experience to know that majorly healthy changes are coming.

Last edited:

Scotchbrite

No comment
I've lost about 50 pounds over the past couple years and I'm still surprised how much easier it is to bend over and pick something up off the floor.

netsol

i lost almost 50 lbs about 7 years ago, i stopped drinking soda & sugary drinks . it only took about 3 months
(I HATE WATER, THOUGH. BUT I DO DRINK IT ALL THE TIME)
i gained back about 7 or 8 pounds recently, and can already feel the difference