• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8 Mil Polypropelene Banners

I have a customer needing 1500 8 Mil Polypropelene Banners that I need to sub out to a trade printer. Looks like signs365 doesn't do polypropylene, only the 13 and 18 oz vinyl banner material. Does anyone have a good source for this?

And also don't worry....this isn't one of those scams people talk about on here. This is for a large customer in the auto industry that will be hanging these things outside of auto parts stores.

Thanks in advance,

signs2trade

I have a customer needing 1500 8 Mil Polypropelene Banners that I need to sub out to a trade printer. Looks like signs365 doesn't do polypropylene, only the 13 and 18 oz vinyl banner material. Does anyone have a good source for this?

And also don't worry....this isn't one of those scams people talk about on here. This is for a large customer in the auto industry that will be hanging these things outside of auto parts stores.

Thanks in advance,

Please let me know what size and finishing.....thank you

Signs 2 trade.... PM me with your con act info. Just called and left someone my contact info as well.

There are 4 things I need a quote on. 2 of them are for polypropylene. The other is for standard 13 oz gloss banner material

Quote 1
Quantity 1500
Size:24 x 48:
Edges hemmed with grommets
Color: CMYK 1 Side
13 oz banner
With rope for hanging

Quote 2
Quantity 1500
Size:36 x 84:
Edges hemmed with grommets
Color: CMYK 1 Side