• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a 2nd business ?

gwestitown

Print brokering

I have a print brokering business, and I also typeset and freelance graphic design. I have worked 15 years out of the house. I added signs and vinyl lettering about 3 years ago. I kept getting requests for signs and then taking them to a person to get done and resell. It was a hassle so I bought a cutter and started doing it myself. Wish I would have been doing it for the whole 15 years. I also sell a lot of stuff on Ebay (that's my mad money, travel money). Recently bought a vertical panel saw from craigslist...it's so sweeett!!

threads1

Custom embroidery for 23 years (to be truthful, my wife runs the business), pro photog for about 15 years but got tired of travelling, retired professional alchoholic. I also have a cabinet shop I call my "Man-Cave" but lately all I have done in there is honey-do's. I have only been making signs for less than a year now but I really enjoy it. My only wish is that I should of done this a long time ago.

speedneeds

My wife and I currently run a full time auto repair shop. We have been doing vinyl signs, t-shirts and sublimation for about 3 yrs, building the business hoping to go full time signs soon.

B Snyder

Besides making signs full-time since 1985 I also am a mom to three.
That in and of itself is another job!
Love....Jill

You got that right! Since my wife returned to work in September I have been staying home with my 3 kids (currently 6 mos, 6 mos, and 3.2 yrs old) during the day. My shop phone calls are forwarded to my cell now and I go into the shop from 6pm til midnight.

Signco Inc

General Manager
Snow Plowing. I would not make my guys work outside when its 20 degrees. But I will make them sit in a warm truck and plow snow.

k.a.s.

Make signs.

We farm, our main thing is the pumpkin farm in the fall where we have, hayrides, corn maze, animals, and other fall atractions. www.kingswaypumpkinfarm.com We raise about 30 acres of pumpkins and have about another 250 acres of corn, soybeans & wheat. Also have about 15 beef cattle.

We have a building that we use to store cars and boats in the winter.

And we have about 5 rental properties.

I'm always busy.

Kevin

ToddM.

I'm a millionaire...mainly do signs as a way to pass the time.

I also have a problem telling the truth sometimes.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I'm beginning to think I should start charging as a Business Consultant & Marketing Department. I bet you all feel the same.

Zambookajoe

Im a sign maker in the daytime and a signmaker at night, Dont know if that counts but god we are busy.

Id like to open a fishing guide business, just no time

Maybe Ill start selling dope, some guys are making a killing with that LOL!!

round man

I work on computers and plotters part time and go to school for computer technology when I'm not doing murals and signwork