• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A crazy 1st for me...PR*CK

Last edited by Bigdawg; Yesterday at 08:45 PM. Reason: bad gino :0

Darn it.... you even took the I N G out.

But I was spelling it out as I do over the phone. I wasn't writing it for anyone to read. :rolleyes: You were supposed to spell it out to get the full impact...... :tongue: Gosh, now you ruined it.... Oh woe is me... Ohhhh woe is me......... :covereyes:

Okay.... how's this.....

F U G G I N G 1 2 3

:loveya:

Or you could make it

p h u c k u 6 6 6

cartoad

When I get a call looking for the "owner" frequently I will tell them that I haven't seen the owner for several weeks and have not been paid, and about ready to walk out the door. That usually gets, a "oh, good luck, click".

I really like the idea of putting them on hold and leaving them there, better yet wastes more of their time, if they don't even take a second or two to find out who the owner is, then I don't want to talk to them.

RebeckaR

If you just hang up, they keep calling back.
Nothing more aggravating than having the phone ring right in the middle of laying some vinyl down. You hurry to grab the phone and it's some *insert appropriate cussword here* asking to talk to the owner.
Worst yet, they ask to speak to Ted- my dad who retired six years ago. If you tell them he's not there, they hang up and my number stays in the system. So I say "This is Ted." That surprises them and they don't know what to do because they are pretty sure I'm lying.
When they finally stop stammering and get to the point, I tell them I'll have to talk to my bankruptcy lawyer before I can make a commitment to purchase or change anything, so they should probably not call me anymore. Click.

jrsc

We took the on hold thing to the next level. We created a special extension that leaves them on hold, but we also added really annoying on hold music and set it to interrupt the music every 15 seconds and say "your call is very important to us. pleas stay on the line and you call will be answered shortly"