• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A good deal?

Matt Cuellar

I want to say a big thanks to Matt @ Advantage Sign Supply. He emailed me a few days back and advised me that the package that he was quoted from 3 other dealers was list and that Advantage could be more competitive and had some other solutions for him which Art Unica could not provide if I was willing to let him get involved. I referred my friend to Matt so don't know if anything happened with it yet, but I will say, even though him and I are competitors, he has been a great resource and help to me and our company. He is the utmost professional rep I've ever worked with and he's helped us get products to compete for deals and packages which is great. I'm not sure if he's a member here or not, but I really want to give a thumbs up to him. :thumb:

iSign

I have a system similar to that one I want to get rid of;

Edge FX
Envision
Omega 2.1
Bunch of foils and 10 caddies
Vinyl

for $17,000

I don't have enough biz to justify keeping.

your's is similar, but it is used, & I strongly predict (to the point of wagering) that you will NEVER get that price..., while also saying that if it is in mint condition, then for all practical purposes it is a better deal than the $21K mentioned above...

...but what I really wanted to say in this thread... I paind $25K for my EDGE2/Envision/Omega combo, 8 years ago... which has paid for itself many times over... and I wouldn't sell mine for any less than $17K either (even though I, even more so, would never get it) ...because it is just too valuable to me...

...however, I also spent $35K to get into large format solvent printing 3 years ago... and have easily & quickly recovered that money as well...

2 different animals, textbook example of an apples & oranges discussion... to those who say thay "found out that it was very little use" ...blame yourself, not the machine... mine gets used almost every day, even though I have a 63" Mimaki setup!

iSign

I want to say a big thanks to Matt @ Advantage Sign Supply...

...even though him and I are competitors, he has been a great resource and help to me and our company. He is the utmost professional rep I've ever worked with...

Just wanted to second that... Matt sold me my Mimaki & has been supplying every Mimaki & EDGE material I print on for over 3 years, and supporting both machines, and all my software... & He is the utmost professional rep I've ever worked with as well!!

Graphix Plus Ink

I say if you are short but know you can make it back quick charge the rest on a credit card BUT be disciplined enough to pay yourself back first.