• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little office remodeling this past weekend....

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
LOL....I was wondering what he was looking at!

Attachments

• HAMMER.png
    HAMMER.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 115

Evan Gillette

Nice reception desk ;), I put steelart and gemini samples in ours and customers love to fidget with them and ask questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3148[1].JPG
    IMG_3148[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 102

White Haus

Not a Newbie
I like the wallpaper! It makes the room look bigger. I don’t like when all the walls are grey because it makes me feel sad and a bit overwhelmed by the environment.
That’s why I didn’t want the walls to be grey in the garden room I got from https://www.gardenrooms.scot/offices/. It will be my outside office because I like working in the garden. However, it’s still better to have some comfort and protection from the weather conditions. I want it to be not only an office but also a lounge zone for anyone in the family. Such a garden house is a great solution if you want to have a little more space in the house.
How much did it cost to ship your fancy garden room from Scotland to Boston.........................? :doh:

JamesLam

After the flooding from Labor day weekend, we FINALLY had a new floor installed this past weekend. What a difference from the worn out carpet my landlords had in there previously. New reception desk and a fun wall mural on the back wall as well. Just overall a nice fresh look for us in the front of the shop.

View attachment 157477 View attachment 157476 View attachment 157475 View attachment 157473
Yikes! I originally thought your 'fun wall' was of a car coming through the wall. I guess this is why we have to look twice.