• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little office remodeling this past weekend....

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
After the flooding from Labor day weekend, we FINALLY had a new floor installed this past weekend. What a difference from the worn out carpet my landlords had in there previously. New reception desk and a fun wall mural on the back wall as well. Just overall a nice fresh look for us in the front of the shop.

PXL_20220116_191444720.jpg PXL_20220116_191505077.jpg PXL_20220116_210308260.jpg PXL_20220119_132128671.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220116_210317750.jpg
    PXL_20220116_210317750.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 521

Gino

Premium Subscriber
A thing of beauty.

Let me get this straight...... that's all the same wall, just at different stages of covering it all back up.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Gino needs to put his glasses back on! (I'm assuming you're correct, all the same wall)

Looks great, and I'm glad to hear you guys came out better than you were before in the end.

We've been talking about re-doing our front area for about 5 years now....one of these days it will get done!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Looks good but what happened to that outlet on the bottom right of the first picture? Did you try to run the whole place off that 1 plug?

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Looks good but what happened to that outlet on the bottom right of the first picture? Did you try to run the whole place off that 1 plug?
OMG no...we have multiple outlets all around. I Stink at crimping RJ45 connectors so I ran wires with the female plugs for Cat6 through the wall to the router in the hallway. Wireless isn't fast enough for sending large files into the printers. Thats all those are in the lower right for my workstation and the backup system.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
OMG no...we have multiple outlets all around. I Stink at crimping RJ45 connectors so I ran wires with the female plugs for Cat6 through the wall to the router in the hallway. Wireless isn't fast enough for sending large files into the printers. Thats all those are in the lower right for my workstation and the backup system.
the electrical outlet, looks like it got a little hot

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
With one handy implement, both the Mac Pro and the cutter know never ever to misbehave.
Assuming some one in the office is left handed.

netsol

Humble pm,
not sure about the design people, but, over the years, out of approx 23 empoyees, 17 of them were left handed for our IT consulting company

40 years ago, bill my ex partner used to joke that there was no need for an interview. while you have the employee distracted, throw a tennis ball into the air/
if he goes to catch it with his left hand hire him.

i know it is anecdotal but it certainly supports the left brain/right brain thing

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
With one handy implement, both the Mac Pro and the cutter know never ever to misbehave.
Assuming some one in the office is left handed.
Actually nobody in the office is lefty....its just a convenient positioning for the cutter to tie into the pair of Mac Pros we have in the front office. Easy for contour cutting and monitoring the progress. Nice and tidy there!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, what waterway is that ?? Doesn't look like anything close to the jersey area....................

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Actually nobody in the office is lefty....its just a convenient positioning for the cutter to tie into the pair of Mac Pros we have in the front office. Easy for contour cutting and monitoring the progress. Nice and tidy there!
I was thinking of the non-oem percussive maintanance utility, next to the coffee cup (10317750). Nothing sinister there.