• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A present to you

JoshLoring

Been madness here. Had some design interviews today. We need staff! Let me see if I can sneak the photos and blog by weeks end!

Dan Antonelli said:
Josh can you price you printing and installing on one + shipping since I don't have a printer?

Dan, I'll PM you later tonight

quicksigns

Here is our one of our shop vehicle and my son's shop vehicle. I've been looking for this little car in my son's pile of toys for the past few days after reading this post.

Attachments

• qs1.jpg
    qs1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 89
  • qs2.jpg
    qs2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 83

ProColorGraphics

Not trying to be pushy, just curious as to where we can order these from? The fact that you are offering a perfected template is icing on the cake and more than appreciated!!

Looking forward to getting the supplier for these!

JoshLoring

Been working on writing the blog this weekend. You know you have to write these things just right! The template however was done and perfect. Had to make 2 versions: one eps with a single art board and a cs5 ai file with multiple art boards.
Soon soon!

JoshLoring

Hi All.
The blog is done.. Going to have someone look it over and I'll launch it Tomorrow night.
Thanks for your patience. We have been slammed here and just hired another designer!

Attachments

• image-559885386.png
    image-559885386.png
    981 KB · Views: 81

xxaxx

Haha those are awesome ... I wrapped one of those teck deck fingerboards about a year ago, turned out pretty cool! Love wrapping the small stuff like that.

JoshLoring

Ya. I feel bad but has to sideburn this for clients work. Then needed to focus on hiring a designer.. Last 2 weeks have been insanity!
Good news is.. These things are truly an awSOME marketing tool. Just had a client request an invoice for 100 of them.. Sweet! They look like just a truck.. But once you hit the button and they start driving while hitting side to side hydros... It's a smile maker.

dman0427

Nice stuff, also love your blog man.
Don't know if this is out of line, but is it "quieres" or "quiero"?

As it is the dog is saying "I want a big fat taco?"

JoshLoring

dman0427 said:
Nice stuff, also love your blog man.
Don't know if this is out of line, but is it "quieres" or "quiero"?

As it is the dog is saying "I want a big fat taco?"

The dog wants one! Haha

Also.. I was told my blog needed a few more photos. It's uploaded but offline.. So after watching Hugo with the kids I'll tidy it up and post. I'll let you guys know when it's ready for viewing. I even made a little mini ad for it to share.