• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Quick Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Since we upgraded our server software, I am having some problems with images not displaying properly. Here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing:

attachment.php

Each of the light blue shapes should have an image filling it. Would you please go to the following link and post back to this thread whether or not you are seeing the same or if the shapes have images in them. Thanks for your help.

http://www.allcompu.com/galleries/

Attachments

• allcompu.com-gallery.jpg
    allcompu.com-gallery.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 321

2B

firefox browser and only seeing the blue/grey windows with the invalid image tag like you are showing.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Fred
All I see are tiny little black and white Confederate flag icons at the top of the light blue boxes.
IE & Firefox

wayne k
guam usa

Snydo

I'm seeing the same as you Fred. I clicked on a couple of the categories and some of them have the images showing, some do not.

Drip Dry

I realize it is your clip art site, but most of yesterday, I kept getting a message while trying to log into
Signs 101 "Can't connect to the database"

Could it be something connected ?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I realize it is your clip art site, but most of yesterday, I kept getting a message while trying to log into
Signs 101 "Can't connect to the database"

Could it be something connected ?

Yes they are connected and I have a ticket in with the software publisher whose app we use at that site. They are claiming that it looks OK to them so this thread is my way of making sure the problem isn't somehow with my computer or internet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.