• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A View from my Office (for the day)

Patrick46

Had the local shipyard give me a call to come reletter a huge commercial fishing boat that was getting ready to go back into the water in a day or two. (they ALWAYS wait until the last minute to call me :frustrated:)

So I grabbed the old sign kit, and headed down to the drydock. Once the morning fog lifted...the sun came out and it was GLORIOUS!!!!!! (here's the view from my office up the manlift). Whadda day to be outside, next to the water, sun on my face...and a PAINTBRUSH in my hand!!!! (and making good money ta boot!!!)
these are usually not too bad to do, (they can totally suck)...but today's conditions couldn't have been more ideal!

And ya know...everyone was in a really good positive mood today too!!

Just thought I'd share a day of life in a small fishing town on the coast. I hope your's was as nice. :toasting:

Patrick.sept'10 010.jpg

Patrick.sept'10 033.jpg

Patrick.sept'10 035.jpg

Patrick.sept'10 034.jpg

Got anything different or interesting out your office window???

Dave Drane

A couple of years back at this time of the year (springtime in Aus) I had to go and signwrite a lifeguard tower at the beach. It was glorious sitting up there looking at the half deserted beach with the odd bikini babe walking by.

Si Allen

Ever letter a helicopter pad on a 20 story building?

To the West you can see the ocean and the mountains to the East plus the city all around you!

Not only that ... just a little bit of paint and lots of $$ in my pocket!

washingtonsignguy

sometimes you get so caught up in life and its great northwest views like this that stop and remind you of the true beauty that god has blessed us with everyday. Nice pics

petrosgraphics

here on cape cod, it is always a good idea to test the beach sand by the lifeguard

tower during the summer.. you have to do this at least 2-3 times a month, just to make

sure the water table is not rising..... yeah thats it, test the water table.....

Patrick46

sometimes you get so caught up in life and its great northwest views like this that stop and remind you of the true beauty that god has blessed us with everyday. Nice pics

Oh...I'm pretty sure this is not JUST a PNW thing. :Big Laugh

I've seen some spectacular views from all over this great land!!! (and sea)