• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Actual email from a customer......

Typestries

Good Day! As many of you know, we are a wholesale to the trade digital print production shop. Many S101'ers have used us, and for that I am grateful. My desire to grow our wholesale services centers around the better mousetrap. We are not the cheapest source for full color yard signs and banners. We sell a great product at a great price you can still make great money on. We answer our phones, return emails, and do our best to turn most stuff around in 24 hours. We are your partner, not your competitor. I sleep soundly at night knowing that in 15 years of selling to other shops, I have never solicited or sold directly to my customer's customer. I have even alerted my customer that their customer attempted a circumvent. Me and my staff value the client relationship. It's our lifeblood! We support multiple families in our shop and want to empower you to support yours as well by adding new products without taking on new overhead or production responsibilities.

I'm sharing an email from an actual client. We see so many negative emails here on the board, I thought a positive one was worth sharing!

_________

Dear Rick:

1st thing...
Just received our yard signs... They are GREAT!!! PREFECT!!! I just can't believe that I found (or you found me?) someone else who cares enough to make every job prefect. Now I just need to find a good employee who cares about their work...

2nd thing...
I LOVE the lolly pop in the box, Great idea.
first time I thought someone may have dropped one in as a joke, now that we got another one I can eat them and not worry. THANKS.

3rd thing...
We are coming down to the show but only for the day on Saturday. I see you won't be at your shop then or we would have stopped for sure.
Maybe we can run into each other at the show.

I need to figure out what size I want to make a floor graphic and get that to you.
IF you have any ideas of anything unique or different (money makers) PLEASE let me know.
After 31 years of being in business it seems to be getting harder to make a buck again.

Do you print on carpet?

Thanks Again for the great work.

_________________-

So, what can we do for you? how can we help expand your services and your profits without adding extra headaches? Give us a shout, we always welcome your calls or emails!

Thanks for your time!

-Rick

HaroldDesign

There is carpet vinyl - it's the same as the floor graphic vinyls, but has a bit more tack, and it won't leave residue (if it isn't left there forever). Some people do print on carpet on their flatbeds, but that's 'cause they're nuts.

Typestries

i'm not nutz, we print carpet on the Gandi flatbed all the time. It works great, and we can print not just the low pile carpets and mats from ultraflexx but also many other commercial grade carpets.