• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Additional Pinch Rollers s2 160

BOTS

Hello, I have issues with tracking on diecut decals.

I want to add two more pinch rollers to help, seems a little high $350 for 1 roller setup, I want to make sure I am ordering the correct thing.

There is also this for $75 that looks like I can just order a $20 wheel and its all I need? https://us.digiprint-supplies.com/en/s2-pinch-cart-dual-pressure-395-306
Or this for $175 https://us.digiprint-supplies.com/en/summa-s-class-kit-s2-pinch-roller-block-middleside-kit-2033

Thank you.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I think you might only get the last one because that one has a currently available part number. Others have obsolete part numbers.

Saturn

Aging Member
The second one looks like it's an outside roller, which you don't want unless you're actually replacing an outside roller. They have a much higher pressure, and if usable at all, will leave bad marks. Not sure exactly what that third link is...

Is there a reason you're not looking at Summa/Airmark for the roller?

Depending on how much trouble you're having, the extra rollers may not help—Although I'm usually a big fan. Plenty of places don't use them and do just fine.

jerry369

This is the extra middle pinch roller you can add to your plotter

This IS NOT a middle pinch roller, you MUST NOT add it in the middle

This contains a middle pinch roller (395-307) but it is not an "EXTRA" one, it is more complicated to install it on an already assembled plotter:

Just to make you understand, this is the difference between the "EXTRA", on the left, and the standard (it is usually factory installed by Summa), on the right:

Pinch-Rollers.jpg

SLShop

I am also considering doing this for my S2, just wondering, with 3 rollers, the vinyl must be at least 12-15cm wide so that all rollers fit. How much is it for 4 rollers, 25 cm? Each pinch roller must be under a grit roller, between two rollers raised up, I don't think that works, right?