• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adhesive mural for stone pebble wall

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Is putting an adhesive mural on a wall like this feasible for long term durability? What materials do you recommend? Wall is about 10ft x 19ft. Mural does not need to completely conform to wall surface. Stretched banner or SEG fabric will not work well since there is ductwork and other complexities on the wall.

IMG_0797.jpg IMG_0796.jpg IMG_0795.jpg

flyplainsdrifta

the only thing i can think of that ***might*** work is something like asphalt art or ruff wrap from mactac. but even then, that surface may be a little to extreme. good luck in your search.

Bly

There are a couple of textured wall vinyls from 3M but I don't think they're rated for longer than about 6 months on something like that.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I don't like the alumagraphics material personally, but it might be the correct choice for something like this. I would also think about 3M 480mc.
The extreme depths combined with a porous material will not have good long term adhesion with anything.