• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium

Derf

I found a copy of Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium.
laughing1.gif

Where exactly does one FIND a copy?

iSign

When you say you "found a copy", I'm not sure what that means, but I just thought I'd mention that if you mean found a second hand copy... just be careful... as you probably know, Adobe requires a signed transfer of ownership if you purchase second hand software. I did this myself many years ago & had all upgrade prices available to me ever since... but I have also seen many people offer to sell their "copy" but then they didn't want to sign the form.

I have the premium suite too, & I have usually installed Illustrator on my design computer & my main production computer at work, and since my home computer is never in use simultaneously... I like to load it there as well, since all 3 of these workstations are just for my use... but now, as of CS2, Adobe has eliminated the chance for doing this. They now have some complex activation process (kind of like Windows if you ever encountered that) & once it is activated from two different computers, you will not be able to keep it running on other machines. I'm sure there are ways to contact them about this if you sell or dispose of a computer... but just something to think about if "find" means second hand.