• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Illustrator CS2

cyoky

Hello, is it possible to use Adobe Illustrator CS2 as my cutting software for my Graphtec FC4100-130. I currently use Flexi.

If it is possible can someone direct me to the proper instructions on how to set it up.

Thanks in advance,

Oscar

moondog

I have a FC7000-75 and run Illustrator CS2. I called Graphtec, gave them my s/n off the machine, tech support then gave me access to a web page that had downloads for the Illustrator plugin in Mac or Win. They also have a plugin for Corel Draw X3. The plugin is called "Cutting Master 2 1.20" and looks the same as the flexi cut utility. Works great. Once you install the plugin you'll find it in your Illustrator CS2 toolbar... File - Cutting Master 2 - Cut/Plot...

I can't speak for your 4100 but I'm sure Graphtec tech support can help you out, they were very helpful to me.

Isaac