kalvix said:save it as a .PNG file
they highlighted what they called the "Big 5" improvements for 2.5:
1. Clipping Paths - Yep...images, shapes, text...very similar to photo software.
2. Layer Management - Very cool...again think Adobe et al...separate "Layer Manager" toolbar/menu shows everything in a standard tree format, import into new layers, rearrange, hide or lock layers, output by layer...
3. Embed Images - Option to embed images so we don't need to keep original image file with Omega file.
4. Improved Import - New .pdf import engine, ability to import up to AI 10, .cs files...clipping paths, overprints, etc. made in AI are maintained throughout import, color palettes for AI to maintain color integrity throughout...
5. Dimensioning - Yep! Not quite full "auto-dimension", but just click and drag on a dimension and it automatically throws everything in there...angles or linear dimensions...can adjust styles, text, etc.