• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Pick A Portrait Style Contest

GB2

Old Member
Very nice work Fred...I'm at a loss as to what to do however, is that because I don't have a Twitter account?

By the way...if memory serves me correctly...you used to be standing on the beach in the sunshine but now you are covered with ice and snow...what happened with that?!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Very nice work Fred...I'm at a loss as to what to do however, is that because I don't have a Twitter account?

By the way...if memory serves me correctly...you used to be standing on the beach in the sunshine but now you are covered with ice and snow...what happened with that?!

Twitter is new to me and it may be that an account is required to see the image. The change in scene is due to having moved to Washington state two years ago.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I saw it and it looks great, but I couldn't do anything.... but look at it. No voting or like capabilities. Good luck.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I looked & liked. I have a Twitter account, just never use it.

Same here... I think only the Kardashians and Trump use twitter nowadays.

I must not be seasoned enough to appreciate edited photos of people I don't know.. I'm not really sure what the appeal is. I'm sure it looks good if it's going into a contest though. Good Job

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't normally enter contests but I like the prizes being offered ... Wacom Cintiq monitors to the top three entries. My approach to this was to make a clean and complimentary version unlike most of the entries which are anywhere from edgy to rude.

Thanks for the likes. Keep them coming if you can. The contest ends on April 9th.