• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Survey...anybody respond?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I received a long survey from Adobe today. I'm wondering if it's due to genuine concern, or damage control?

JB

WildWestDesigns

I received a long survey from Adobe today. I'm wondering if it's due to genuine concern, or damage control?

JB

I didn't get anything, but I don't have an Adobe ID. It wasn't required up until CS5 and that's the last version that I have.

I'll check with my sis and mom, they both are running CS6 programs. I'll see if they got anything.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think it's a trick - once you fill it out you'll find yourself enrolled in the ACA.....

wayne k
guam usa

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I think it's a trick - once you fill it out you'll find yourself enrolled in the ACA.....wayne k
guam usa

If it were only that easy...

But at any rate, it appears they're quite intent on digging deep into the minds of users to see what we really think of the CC vs CS. It should be interesting to see what comes of it.

JB

Techman

On one hand adobe reported success with their CC model.
On the other hand Adobe reported a "diluted" earnings report.
Operational costs have been reduced.
Lifetime members has grown to over 1 million, However, this is the easy pickings because the CC for this group makes financial sense.
Adobe says this is the plan. Short term loses but higher profits after the long term.

For the rest of the users it is said they will not own their images created with the CC. Failing to pay adobe's ransom turns of access to their creations. In a sense their art is rented art available as long as they pay the ransom. Users are wondering why adobe didn't use the drop box model.
However that appears to be the hole in their model. Their CC model is not expanding as fast as they want. And, the bloated software is demanding computer upgrades many users do not need or want.
The multitude of small mom and pop shop users are screaming about the huge cost increase of adobe products. Many are planning to switch to another suite when forced because of upgrades or license server shutdowns.

visual800

i dont register my products so I doubt I will be getting anything, I do wish I could find out why adobe air needs a damn update every other morning