• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Adobe Typekit Fonts Not Working In Coreldraw X8

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I've run into a hassle with CorelDRAW X8 today. It won't see any of the Typekit fonts I have synced to my PC via Adobe Creative Cloud. The other applications see the Typekit fonts just fine, even a copy of CorelDRAW X6 still installed on the same PC. I've tried messing around with the filtering options in the font menu and rebooted the PC a couple different times. That hasn't corrected the problem. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
This problem must have been some kind of glitch with the font database that occurred when I opened a CorelDRAW file from last decade. I re-built the font database in Font Manager X8 and made sure the Typekit fonts were showing up as installed in the system there. In CorelDRAW X8 the Typekit fonts finally re-appeared in the font list when I clicked the "clear filters" button.

billsines

The only time I have that happen is when I get logged out of Adobe. Then all my "synced" fonts are gone until I log in again. If your internet is kinda janky on Monday morning like mine is, that's really aggravating. They want to make sure your subscription is up to date before they keep letting you use their fonts.