• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aftermarket Plotter Blades

Saturn

Aging Member
The worst part about the oem blades is the tip breaking, 10% of the blades would break on day 1 for me when I had summa t series. Left a comment about it on summa reviews and that was deleted pretty fast. Blades are way too expensive for them to break that fast
Yeah, it seems like blade sales might be paying a few salaries over at Summa/Airmark. They've gone up at least 2-3 times in the last couple years as well. Would be great if there was at least a bulk buy option.

I feel like it's at least 10%... sometimes you get a couple in a row. I do have a burn-in file that just has spirals going one way and then the other that I use when I first plop in a new blade. Not sure it really does anything, but makes me feel a little better...

I make good money off them, so the sting of the price tag is usually temporary, but seeing other cutters get away with $1 dollar blades does make me groan every time I have to order more.