• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aloha from Hawaii

wickedfx1

Hi everyone,
although this is not my first post, Ive been browsing this forum for a while now. My name is Dexter and been doing stickers for about three years
now. Thanks to everyone for sharing their advice, this is a great forum
Laters....

iSign

Aloha from Maui!
not my first post either, but not really a regular here either. What island you on?

wickedfx1

Doug Allan said:
Aloha from Maui!
not my first post either, but not really a regular here either. What island you on?
Im on oahu
Just wondering anybody on maui got used printing equipment for sale

iSign

very possible.
I bought the phone number from a shop that was under new ownership for a year & ended up going bankrupt. I was "waiting in the wings" trying to be ready to scoop up any deals when his bankruptcy proceedings were complete & he got the clearance to liquidate.

Finally they closed thew case. All I really wanted was his phone number & his job files. I got the phone number a month ago & he told me his sister was going to be getting his edge, macimprint software, & plotter. He said he'd get back to me on the files. i called him today & he asked me if the files was all i wanted. I said I'd be interested in knowing about anything he had, & reminded me what he had told me about his sister. He said, yeah, she has it.... but "that could change any day" (whatever that means)

It's an edge 1 & some prints I saw of his last year when one of his clients hired me to do stuff because of the quality issues they were having with him... I saw evidence of him needing a new print head, so that would still be tru I suspect. If you are interested, let me know & I'll ask if he wants me to give out his number.

wickedfx1

Doug Allan said:
very possible.
I bought the phone number from a shop that was under new ownership for a year & ended up going bankrupt. I was "waiting in the wings" trying to be ready to scoop up any deals when his bankruptcy proceedings were complete & he got the clearance to liquidate.

Finally they closed thew case. All I really wanted was his phone number & his job files. I got the phone number a month ago & he told me his sister was going to be getting his edge, macimprint software, & plotter. He said he'd get back to me on the files. i called him today & he asked me if the files was all i wanted. I said I'd be interested in knowing about anything he had, & reminded me what he had told me about his sister. He said, yeah, she has it.... but "that could change any day" (whatever that means)

It's an edge 1 & some prints I saw of his last year when one of his clients hired me to do stuff because of the quality issues they were having with him... I saw evidence of him needing a new print head, so that would still be tru I suspect. If you are interested, let me know & I'll ask if he wants me to give out his number.
Yeah Im interested, let me know How much is the printhead for those things also whats the price per square foot on the edge 1, cause on the edge 2 its about $3 sumthing. Also do you own a edge ?

iSign

I own an Edge 2
price per sq. ft. is the same... same foils, same vinyls... only difference, sometimes the edge 2 prints faster (except when printing 600 x 300 dpi)

You can research the printhead question yourself... I think they had a flat rate at one time (around $1800 + freight) but I don't know if that is tru anymore. Having a service contract is also part of the equasion I believe... & you should also research that... because on some machines you can no longer get one, based on age or model.

All I can do is ask if he wants me to send you his contact info.

I'll ask.

NOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!! Doug is on this board TOO?!?!!
wallbash.gif

Welcome to the FO'