• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aluminum Business Cards ??

Locals Find!

Anyone know of a decent supplier for Sublimated Aluminum Business cards??

I have a New Client a very large Gym Franchise that wants hundreds of these for their members.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

WildWestDesigns

I haven't seen sublimated business cards. Not really going to be cost efficient. Now business card holders, that is something else.

Locals Find!

Can you quote me 300 double sided. 3 different designs?

I need to make 100 black w/logo 100 gold w/ logo and 100 platinum w/ logo. Logo will only be on one side and opposite side will just be the color.

jiarby

johnson plastics will cut sublimation metal into whatever shape you want.... and round the corners too. doesn't come black though...
you will have to reverse the design and sublimate the black and bleeding could be trouble. Lasered anodized aluminum would be better for the black

WildWestDesigns

johnson plastics will cut sublimation metal into whatever shape you want.... and round the corners too. doesn't come black though...
you will have to reverse the design and sublimate the black and bleeding could be trouble. Lasered anodized aluminum would be better for the black

My supplier does have rounded corners.

On the back i would have to sublimate the colors that you are wanting though. That could be a problem, although it hasn't yet for me, however, always have to add that caveat.

If you still want me to do I can email you a quote.

signswi

http://www.sublico.com/ <--found Google searching because you sparked my interest as well, they say they can send samples after the art is finalized so it might be worth the effort if the client is willing to pay the bill.

Locals Find!

Wanted to update everyone. The customer was price shopping online before my meeting with him today and found someone willing to do if for less than the cost that Wild West was nice enough to work up for me.

I told the client he could purchase from them because I am not going to pay out of pocket for his business. Just one of those days I guess. HO! HO! HO!

Locals Find!

In the end - you get what you pay for, and im sure he'll realize that.

Yeah he will eventually or he won't. I guarantee though if he comes back it will be at my price not his.

Hi Adtechia,

Did the client mention where they are getting them from?

Thanks,

Patrick

Now that would just be too damned easy lol. He wouldn't tell me. If I knew I would figure out away to get them at that price and create a market for em.