• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anagraph - 2000-XP ?

bluessky

I have been using anagraph design art pro 3.4 running with windows 98. I recently bought a new computer and has windows xp on it. But my version is not competible with windows XP. Is there a new version that uis competible with XP or a patch available for 3.4 ? Any company info ?

Thank you for your time.

m!snyder

DesignArt 2000 (v1.2b is what we have) works with XP ... we just keep it around because my boss still uses it.

I would replace it with CorelDraw paired with SmartCut Pro or Cocut, DesignArt is a pretty unstable and clunky program...

bluessky

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Can I possibly upgrade my current version ? Would 1.2b open my old 3.4 files?

IF I switch to flexi how can I possibly convert my old anagraph files to flexi. I noticed that a file in Adobe illustrator format ( i dont know how i set it before ) i had in my ana folder opened in my flexi. How can I convert my old anagraph files to flexi ?

Thank you very much once again.

bluessky

We just talked to the company and they said there was version 4 which works with XP. They said the upgrade was $395 and simply was the same thing. I thought the info could be helpful to others.

bluessky

oh by the way it is $450 dollars with the dongle and software. Not only upgrade. So this is a better pay keep in mind.

Techman

I liked Anagraph 3.5.. It was state of the art yars ago. design art 2k was not what it could have been. Too many problems.

However Corel and Cocut pro is perfect.