• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

And you thought the last 23 years of your life sucked...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Boy does that put things in perspective... I can't even imagine being trapped in your own body like that...

Doyle

I read that story yesterday and could not believe it.... I can't imagine being in that state for 1 year, but 23 years? It almost seems that one would give up and let go of life in this situation.

Doyle

on second thought, it looks like his eyes are open in the video, how could they not tell he was conscious?

gabagoo

I read that story yesterday and could not believe it.... I can't imagine being in that state for 1 year, but 23 years? It almost seems that one would give up and let go of life in this situation.

how does one do that who cant do anything? I'm sure he tried. Must have been like a tree, damn he must have been bored

OldPaint

can you imagine being in that state.........AND DOCTORS OPERATING ON YOU???? some people have had that happen...........i only woke up once IN THE O.R. and they was just movin me to the gurney to go to post op!!!!!