• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Fire Truck

Billct2

Can anyone id this? Thought it was an LHF font but I don't see it in my folder or on their website..
Thanks

Attachments

• 1A.jpg
    1A.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 197

Billct2

Morning bump. I would love to find this one. I don't think it's a proprietary font because the last one was done by small shop.

Billct2

Yea, I've had to rebuild it before and thought it was one of those Pierce Fire fonts that only the factory has. But this truck was originally done by a small shop locally so I think it's out there somewhere

jfiscus

Rap Master
LHF Smalts is what you're looking for. That truck in the photo has some mixed up junk.
It looks like they didn't have the correct font either and just cobbled something together.

Billct2

I've seen this before on another truck. I recreated using a Machine/Half Block, Flange and LHF Smalts. If it was getting the same exact design I'd send it o the Vector Doctor.