• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

another font ID challenge

iSign

This one reminded of Mistral, except for the "S"... but it's different, and I don't have any other clues. I broke apart the joined letters to run it through "what the font", but the original design probably had stubs on both sides of each letter & I cut them off on one side only...

...anyway, just a last ditch effort to show it off here, in case anyone knows what it is. At this point, it appears that this may be the only word I need to set... but the image I extracted this from was a fuzzy distorted color pic of a vinyl sign, that looks like it was done from a scan on a business card that went through the wash... hence, my hopes for finding the font :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Ritz Snorkels font72.jpg
    Ritz Snorkels font72.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 56

iSign

excellent Rooster!!

Thanks to everyone for having a look too!
(I forgot about that "more like this" feature... got curious & checked all 16 for LassigueDMato, but I guess the MyFonts experts didn't see the similarity that I thought I saw)