• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Newbie!!

n20capri

I've got a couple posts but forgot to introduce myself...been doing graphics and web stuff for years but recently purchased a Graphtec 24" plotter. I've already learned several things from the site and hope to contribute in any way I can...a few samples of my work...

I'm a car freak so I've done alot of message board sigs...this is also one ad banner I did...
4ValveBanner2.jpg

Sigs
BadOlds.gif

DadsSig.gif

FlyinGNSig.gif

SigTach.gif

Logos
5thStreet.jpg

ExpectceedLogo.jpg

SouthCoast.jpg

Mike

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal :) But by the looks of your very nicely done samples, you will be wanting to 'trade up' that plotter for a printer soon :)

n20capri

2NinerNiner2 said:
Bonjour de Montréal :) But by the looks of your very nicely done samples, you will be wanting to 'trade up' that plotter for a printer soon :)

Thanks!! I'd love to get a printer but one thing at a time!! :) I'm just getting a hang of blade depth and force...having some issues doing fine detail stuff but i'm getting better at it.