• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another sick lunatic in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

If just one of the teachers was trained and carried a gun, this might not have happened. These crazys know if they go into a school it is a gun free zone and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I feel so much empathy for the people affected by this tragedy, but it's also painful to hear the same old worn-out, knee-jerk reactions.

Attachments

• second-amendment-scoreboard.jpg
    second-amendment-scoreboard.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 112

Flame

I feel so much empathy for the people affected by this tragedy, but it's also painful to hear the same old worn-out, knee-jerk reactions.

Well I agree. Your image describes it exactly! Someone gets shot by a gun...first reaction...TAKE ALL THE GUNS AWAY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Surprised no one is talking about the guy in China who walked through a school just stabbing people?? They caught that guy though, no suicide for him.

Colin

Well I agree. Your image describes it exactly! Someone gets shot by a gun...first reaction...TAKE ALL THE GUNS AWAY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Surprised no one is talking about the guy in China who walked through a school just stabbing people?? They caught that guy though, no suicide for him.

And the number of children killed in that China incident? Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.