• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any hunters in here

Gino

Premium Subscriber
just attacks on me.

Must be 'Mo Season'......... mo crosshairs.jpg

dakotasignwerks

we do a bit of huntin here as well. but i guess i wouldnt be throwin out the "i drink, drive and shoot my gun" story too loud. around here it may be done as well, but people dont brag about it. but go have a good time and stop worrying bout impressing anybody. just take care and get home safe so the flame-fest can keep going

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Longfellow -
- Be still sad heart and cease repining;
Behind the clouds the sun is shining,
Thy fate is the common fate of all,
Into each thread a little Mosh must fall,
Some days must be dark and dreary.

wayne k
guam usa

I needed something deep to have a post right below the world famous Norm

Pat Whatley

Really? What's hard to believe about a part time farmer clearing $175,000 a year....who owns more equipment than most large shops but live in a town of 8000 people....is in his mid-30s but has been married 4 times (or more) plus is keeping "baby momma's" on the side....who spends his afternoons driving around farm roads drinking.....and catching poachers for the local sheriff....and who possum/coon hunts at night....all while running his shop at the cheapest prices possible....and competing with shops quoting $1600 for 3'x6' MDO signs?

What's hard to believe about that? Nobody believed you were real either there Normie. I did notice that Moshie has pulled his shop name and website info from his profile.

Last edited:

Border

Really? What's hard to believe about a part time farmer clearing $175,000 a year....who owns more equipment than most large shops but live in a town of 8000 people....is in his mid-30s but has been married 4 times (or more) plus is keeping "baby momma's" on the side....who spends his afternoons driving around farm roads drinking.....and catching poachers for the local sheriff....and who possum/coon hunts at night....all while running his shop at the cheapest prices possible....and competing with shops quoting $1600 for 3'x6' MDO signs?

What's hard to believe about that? Nobody believed you were real either there Normie.

Sounds perfectly legit to me. Somebody pass me a possum burger.
:munchie:

What's hard to believe about that? Nobody believed you were real either there Normie.
a
and with that miniscule income he is earning the courts have the audacity to make him pay $99 a month in child support i mean good grief...how in the world does he even have money left over for beer and bullets to hunt the racoon and possum he craves...

CheapVehicleWrap

No I believe you, but seriously dude... isn't there a taco bell in your neck of the woods? And to think you're wasting all that precious ammo. Don't you know there are kids in this world with NO ammo? Absolutely none! Not here in Jersey, but other places.

I must be the only one who noticed you end every day at 4:20. Do you start at 4:20 as well? Grow yer own do ya?

Last edited:

ProWraps

ill give the guy/girl/sloth credit. he has sure stirred this place up a bit the last few days. he must be legit enough to make fred think so or he wouldnt still be around.