• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any opinions for affordable car wraps?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Tell me more...

Well its landed me the biggest job of my career, sold a $1.8 million job with it and it beat out every major brand out there so i have tons of confidence in the product. A few users have said they like their gloss laminate better but it is compatible with any other cast laminate. Its rated 10 years outdoors and 7 years on cars. Same type of warranty as 3M which is basically a replacement of the material pro-rated from fail date.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do you offer sample rolls. I'm cheap....................

Not free, just smaller than normal.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Do you offer sample rolls. I'm cheap....................

Not free, just smaller than normal.

Lol, I am not doing sample rolls. If you don't love it you don't pay for it. Too many people sample it and never do anything with it so since the price is so aggressive I am not going to go the sample roll route on it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Alright, so how many rolls can I get, before I decide if I like it or not ?? I would think if I don't like it after 6 or 7 rolls, I don't hafta pay for any of them ?? :pops_blinking:

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I would check out 3M™ IJ3552C. You won't save any money on the material, but you'll save a ton of time when you go to remove the vinyl.

On all jobs, it is a good idea to think about the total cost of the job including removal. Any media that is hard to remove and/or leaves adhesive is an added cost that you need to factor in.

3552 is a one-year clean removable material we use for buses. With 3552 you could remove a whole car in less than 30 minutes whether it is hot or cold. One guy can remove a bus in less than two hours and that includes moving ladders or scaffolding. It has the old school CV1 square pattern to the adhesive so it is super easy to install.

For a three-month install, you can skip the laminate or use the cheapest cast laminate you can find and save quite a bit.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Well its landed me the biggest job of my career, sold a $1.8 million job with it and it beat out every major brand out there so i have tons of confidence in the product. A few users have said they like their gloss laminate better but it is compatible with any other cast laminate. Its rated 10 years outdoors and 7 years on cars. Same type of warranty as 3M which is basically a replacement of the material pro-rated from fail date.
Is this the newer version of the Ritr*** product?