• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any quess's?????

skyhigh

Update: The customer picked up his sign. As I suspected, "The Queen" is his wife "Elizabeth". The "lll" (third) indicated their third one of this particular item. This item is HERS & not his (thus the glittery purple vinyl).

GypsyGraphics

Get your mind outta da gutter.....er ah, well... what did you have in mind? :loveya:
Sorry, guess i've been spending too much time in the "sign ladies" thread.
And now i'm stuck here... can't leave till i figure it out!

pisssst skyhigh... pm me another letter, i won't tell anyone

joeshaul

Even thought it doesn't fit the hangman, I'm going to assume it has to do with "Her Breasts", cause ever since Total Recall, it has been government mandated that women with men in office need to have a third one.

skyhigh

_ _ _
s y s t e m

Rex got the second word. (and no "Y" is not a vowel. A, E, I, O, U....the last I heard)

now for the first word.....seems everyone missed my last hint.

:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

skyhigh

Corn Hole Board

GB2 has sent me a PM, and has graciously offered to donate the grand prize to the person who gives the correct answer.

:ROFLMAO:

ps. you people suck at "wheel of fortune" (or whatever that game is)!!! stay off the game shows. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: