• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

any Technicion Northern Virginia area (ASAP!)

jwk007

I have a Roland Soljet Pro II 740 EX.
I have curently big problem. Black, Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Cyan section does not print....
(when I do power clean, inks should sucks from the head and goes to drain bottle but nothing happen).
Heads are OK, I think, other parts have been exchanged but still have a problem.
My warrant is expeired and service fee by the dealer is sky high as all of you know.
Is there any Technicion or somone who has great knowledge on Roland product in Northern Virginia area?
Please send me a e-mail. Some body gotta save me from this hellava situation!!!!! I've got jobs to be done ASAP!

thanks.

Use a syringe to pull ink from the black hose while capped up. This should work for you to get ink thru the heads, if the heads do not fire then you have other issues. Possibly the caps are not capping (replace ALL!), or possibly you have two fuses blown on the mainboard (other issues if this is true) - Unplug the printer, swap head cables then plug in and try a test print (this will tell you if you have blown fuses, or bad heads (not too likely). If nothing else...call your local tech, the time & money you're wasting is not worth losing jobs and customers.

sfr table hockey

Is it possible drain lines might be plugged and not letting ink flow. Push some cleaning solution through the drain lines to flush.

flipman57

Roland Service

Please call me at 770-517-1178. I may be able to help you.

Bob Flipse (flipman57)

I have a Roland Soljet Pro II 740 EX.
I have curently big problem. Black, Cyan, Light Magenta, Light Cyan section does not print....
(when I do power clean, inks should sucks from the head and goes to drain bottle but nothing happen).
Heads are OK, I think, other parts have been exchanged but still have a problem.
My warrant is expeired and service fee by the dealer is sky high as all of you know.
Is there any Technicion or somone who has great knowledge on Roland product in Northern Virginia area?
Please send me a e-mail. Some body gotta save me from this hellava situation!!!!! I've got jobs to be done ASAP!

thanks.

jwk007

I just replace cap tops for Black, Cyan Part and did power clean.
lots of Inks came and went to drain bottle.
I did test print.
No black and cyan color printed yet.
I will try to replace LC, LM section now. try to test it.
after that if same thing happens.
I will try to test fuse.