• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any tips printing on Mesh Banner with no liner?

Tizz

Hi Guys,

Made a mess with this type of material anyone have any tips or should I just keep cleaning? lol

Will definitely be getting the one with a liner next!

Thanks

Andy D

There are printers designed to print mesh without a liner.. if your printer was one of those, you would know it. You should get rid of the roll and buy
a roll with a liner before you damage your printer.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Agree with Andy. In fact I'm not aware of any wide format printer made to print on mesh without a liner. I've only seen grand format machines that can do that. Could be something out there though but if there is its not one I've run across.

Tizz

Thanks... I knew it wasn't a good idea but I kinda like to try things the hard way at times. Luckily it's not all the time!:thankyou:

TimToad

Thanks... I knew it wasn't a good idea but I kinda like to try things the hard way at times. Luckily it's not all the time!:thankyou:

Us too...... we thought, wouldn't it be cool if we could slice our bagels in the morning on the second most expensive piece of equipment in the shop?

I think this "I knew it wasn't a good idea" pretty much sums it up. LOL :smile: