• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone ever feed single sheets to a falcon outdoor junior?

Bogie

I've got a guy wants some t-shirts witha picture on 'em, and I've got a big ol' stack of 11x17 "green line" transfer paper from alpha supply . Feed one of the 8.5x11sheets to the thing, and then pressed it on a trash shirt, washed it a coupla times, doing fine. So I'm going to be printing a buncha stuff tomorrow. Printer goes out of paper about 1' into the 1.5' sheet - any suggestions?

Maybe I oughta see if McDonalds has any openings...

randya

You have two basic options, assuming you are at 'end of media'

1. Extend the media
2. Cover the back media sensor.

jiarby

My Graphtec CE5000-60 has a "sheet" setting and a "roll" setting when loading media.

If you tell it "sheet" then it sucks it in to measure the length and you just keep your design in the useable space and you will be fine.

If you load a sheet but tell it "roll" then it sucks the sheet in and spits it out!

<edit>
OOPS! I just realized you were talking about a printer, not a plotter! Sorry!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
You have two basic options, assuming you are at 'end of media'

1. Extend the media
2. Cover the back media sensor.
I like to cover the sensor but extending the media works too.
I never could get the sheet setting to work right for me unless I extended the piece. It has been a while since I tried to do this but if memory serves me right.... The sensor sets back about an inch from the front of the rollers so it senses out of paper when you have a lot left. It may not print if it senses that there is not enough media to print the whole thing.