• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone had bad experiences with SandF? Need a NYC substrate dealer

depps74

Ive had some really bad experiences with SandF. 20min hold times to order, orders going to wrong addresses, billing me 2x sometimes 3x over. And today the grand slam, wrong material wrong substrate, demanding payment on site, then countless calls for my credit card which they have had for 4 years. I talked the delvuiery guy and he said I am not the only one, that in fact there ordering department has screwed up lots of orders. It just goes on an on like this despite my many efforts to amend their mistakes and make sure they have the right address and billing. Needless to say I am done with this company and looking for a new distributor for Cintra, Acrylic and other substrate needs. Any good recs out there appreciated. I like to support small companies too whenever possible

d

petepaz

we use the s&f NJ location occasionally and haven't had any issues as of yet but they are like 4th or 5th in our batting order so i don't really give them much business.
normally i order online or email my sales contact with PO's.
we do use Laird and E&T also and they are both pretty good suppliers

Jennifer Conner

Ive also experienced some ordering & billing issues (really frustrating issues) but I know that S&F had some kind of an internal system update the last two months, that's why they were some confusion with some deliveries and billing issues.

From what i see now is that they're mostly settled and fully back on track with their deliveries.

I'll be honest, the personal relationship I have with S&F and the Sales team (especially my Salesman Yitzy) is amazing and I haven't met a Supplier that can compete with their quick delivery service.
If we have any problem regarding pricing or anything, they always work it out.

depps74

Ive also experienced some ordering & billing issues (really frustrating issues) but I know that S&F had some kind of an internal system update the last two months, that's why they were some confusion with some deliveries and billing issues.

From what i see now is that they're mostly settled and fully back on track with their deliveries.

I'll be honest, the personal relationship I have with S&F and the Sales team (especially my Salesman Yitzy) is amazing and I haven't met a Supplier that can compete with their quick delivery service.
If we have any problem regarding pricing or anything, they always work it out.
What number do you call? I can never get the same salesperson?